-->

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities, Challenge 10: Tissue Wrap Flowers

My Lady's Dress


Our thanks this week go to The Funkie Junkie Boutique and Studio L3 for sponsoring and and mentoring this challenge.  Though I sometimes forget we are ever grateful to T!m Holtz for his inspirations.  I am not a card maker love 3-D.  I ordered a dress form made of wire, glittered for some pizazz, tulle woven through.  I added the tissue flowers tinted with green and orange Distress Inks.
Kind of a fun piece to put on your dressing table.  In my case I am giving mine to my granddaughter who was a help in tinting 18 of these little jewels.  Have a great week, going to look up your lovely pieces.

Joyce 

6 comments:

  1. SO Pretty - I love how you used the flowers on the dress for your dressform. This turned out great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorna, I had this dress form for the longest time decided to use it with flowers. I appreciate your comments.
      Joyce

      Delete
  2. This turned out great, the flowers are perfect

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by my site and conmmenting. I always appreciate thoughts and ideas. Joyce

      Delete
  3. I absolutely love your dress form. The flowers turned out beautifully and work so well with the wire dress form. I am a huge fan of your work and always enjoy seeing what you come up with. You never disappoint. Your pal, Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Best Pal,
      I always love your feedback. It's so good to find a kindred spirit.
      Rubber Hugs,
      Joyce

      Delete