-->

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 13

Liberty Calling


           This week's thanks go to Studio L3 and  Simon Says Stamp for helping and sponsoring this challenge.  For some reason I didn't have the best luck with spritz and flick but I did the best I could.
As always I enjoy creating no matter what and it is certainly a learning process.  I wanted to use these little mover's and shapers for a long time so here was my chance. I also used copper tape, T!m's stamp and map ephemera as well as some Graphic 45 stuff.  I think this Lady Liberty is way cool and have used her a number of times. Thought a pretty heavy gauge wire coiled would mimic the phone cord.  The rosette sort of balanced the tag.  Any way stay cool in this awful heat and keep making art!!  See you next week.
Joyce  

1 comment:

  1. What a great tag! I love your collage work and the imagery you chose, very cool! I disagree with you though, I think your spritz and flick turned out great :)

    ReplyDelete