-->

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 16

School Days


PERFECT PEARLS MIST

Even though I missed the deadline for this post due to other art commitments I wanted to say I am continuing the challenge.  I enjoyed selecting the colors to use from Tim Holtz's  vast array of embossing folders as well as all the colors in the Perfect Pearls set.  This Graphic 45 pic is such a sweet one of school days of yesteryear.  I spent extra time on the matting to offset the image.  I think the alphabet folder is just perfect.  I used 2 colors of Co-ordinations papers to make the alphabet.  The old watch is set on 12 p.m. as in "A diller , a dollar a 12 o'clock scholar".   I also added some of T!m's ephemera and an very old milk cap.  Hope you enjoy.  See you next week.

Joyce 


No comments:

Post a Comment