-->

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 3

Soulful Voyage


Hi everyone, even though this is my first post to Studio L3, I have followed the other 2 challenges , but was just late in getting them in.  I so appreciate Linda taking the time to host this really fun event.
As you can see , even though I used the same inks, I  got a different result/color each time.  This is a really fun quick way to color tags or any applicable material really well.  I used Mountain Rose, Snowcap, and a touch of Watermelon ink for the tags using T!m's technique.  Other materials used are
Paper Whimsey ephemera, T!m's Kraft Coordinations  and Attic Stash paper, Chit-Chat stickers, On The Edge Iron Fence, Washers Dies, Remnants stamps.  Also used are French General buttons, May Arts ribbon and Tinsel Trading Co. cloth floral decal.

Thanks also to  www.eclecticpaperie.com for sponsoring this challenge. 

5 comments:

  1. Very cool collage! Your technique looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! You are my very first comment, and I appreciate it. I will make an effort to make comments on others
      lovely art work.
      Joyce(Blythe Spirit)

      Delete
  2. Your tags are very pretty, different technique but it turned out beautiful. (Please consider turning word verification off. I love commenting but it makes it so difficult.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy am I late in replying. So sorry. Did turn off the word thingy off thanks for the reminder. Do appreciate your kind comments too.
      Joyce S.

      Delete
  3. Joyce, this is sensational!!! Beautiful marbling and a FABULOUS collage-- and what a great way to put it all together, with the little hanger. I'm so happy you joined the challenge, and I hope to see you again for #4!

    ReplyDelete