-->

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Faded Layers: Compendium of Curiosities II, Challenge 4

Her Majesty


This was a really fun and simple to accomplish a pretty tag in a short amount of time.  I will be using this technique again and again.  I have a thing for all things royal, crowns, history, etc.  When I found
the crown in my stash it whispered "use me".  The oversized tag  is inked in lilac, sapphire, and lipstick.  It was fun picking out Stickle colors for the crowns.  To my suprise one of them exactly fit the queen's head and I was able to slide her under it.  I am eagerly awaiting Friday's challenge page.
A big shout out thank you to Studio L3 for hosting this event.

4 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous, Joyce! You did a great job on the Faded Layers and added such pretty embellishments-- the crowns are fabulous! Thanks so much for being part of the CC2 Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda,

      Don't see how you do such a wonderful job with this blog challenge, make beautiful art and have time for other things,
      but you do. And I as well as many of us art folks are grateful
      for all your efforts. Thank you so much.
      Joyce

      Delete
  2. I like your tag Joyce! Love the crowns. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl,
      Sure do miss our Mondays. Hey if you ever have time send me a pic of some of your work.
      Your pal,
      Joyce

      Delete