-->

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 5: Shattered Stains

When Pigs Fly

 Again a  great big Thank You to Linda of  Studio L3 for sharing her time and many talents with us.
I truly loved this technique.  When the stain was applied to the suface I thought "stained glass"..  Using a 7 Gypsies triple arch as a surface, and the ever whimisical Graphic 45 as my images, I was able to pretend that the background was sheets of stained glass.  Also used was one of T!m's watch keys.  As all of you did I selected stains to compliment my images.  That's it, easy- peasy, and so much fun!!  Can't wait till Friday for the next page number.  Have a great weekend art friends.
Joyce




5 comments:

  1. oh wow, that's wild how you created stained glass with this technique! Very cool idea and it turned out really neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going back thru all my old posts, found your comment unanswered.
      Thank you so very much . It means a lot to me to get just one itty bitty atta boy.
      Joyce

      Delete
  2. Joyce, this is absolutely magnificent! You really did create a pice that looks like stained glass, and the details are wonderful! Great choice of papers and colors--- everything! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this triptych, Joyce. I cannot believe you made it look so much like stained glass, but it worked beautifully. Your composition is truly amazing, and I love it. I guess I am going to have to study that book a little more. :) Very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete