-->

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities 2, Challenge 6

Buttons and Birds


Before I forget I would like to thank Studio L3 and the  The Funkie Junkie Boutique
for sponsoring this challenge.  I was remiss in this last week.  Anyway, I found this challenge, well,
challenging and can tell I need more practice.  This was an oversized tag that I intend to include in a book on winged things.  I tried for a 3D look under the tissue by using Stickles and additional grungeboard under the cage and the B. This of course doesn't show up in the photo. My color of dauber was Lettuce and my Distress colors were sapphire, lilac, Peeled Paint, and Snowcap.
I have used this bird stamp set by Oxford Impressions a lot because I love the birdies. T!m's buttons were perfect as an addition, also love those Chit-Chat words. O.K., I guess thats it, loved looking at all your creative art work.  Until next week.
Joyce


 

No comments:

Post a Comment